Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Ear Flaps Required


Don't obsess about the doll head. I know it's a little creepy, but I didn't have a real baby handy to test the fit and I had the urge today to come up with a wool cap for my soon-to-be new nephew. Tomorrow we leave for the soon-to-be new nephew's soon-to-be parents' house to celebrate Christmas and I want to have a little something for the new kid.

In any case, this is what I came up with and I sorta like it! Just the thing for a kid here in Austin. But Ft. Worth? Hmmm...
Pattern available at my Etsy shop.

2 comments:

The WoodLand School said...

I *love* this!!! It almost makes me want another baby ; )

Eileen said...

I think the baby and his parents will love the gift... I hope you have (had?) a wonderful time, and are having a fabulous Christmas!