I had some leftover black and white yarn from an amigurumi class that just finished up. Guess what I couldn't get out of my mind? For each cookie, make two black and 1 white of the following:
- CH 2. Work 6 SC in the second CH from the hook.
- Make 2 SC in each of the 6 stitches (12 SC total.)
- (SC 1, make 2 SC in the next stitch) all the way around (18 SC total.)
- (SC for 2, make 2 SC in the next stitch) all the way around (24 SC total.)
- SL ST to the next SC and finish off. Weave in loose ends.
Use a tapestry needle and a length of the black yarn to sew together the three pieces with a running stitch. Now I'm off to the store to compare them to the real thing...